Sunday, March 22, 2009

Purple Is Your Pink

Christina's favorite color is purple, not pink! never pink!

Ever since she was a able to reach out for a toy, she always grabbed something purple. When we went to the mall, she'd zoom in to something purple. When out shopping for clothes, she'd pick out something purple.

Her clothes in these pictures look blue but they are really purple!


Cay Risholm's Pretty In Pink is really packed with fun! I enjoyed making the second LO so much, I want more! The stamped flowers with the green swirls made it so colorful! I cut a portion of the swirls and positioned them at different angles to give the LO more splash of green. I used one of the papers for my scalloped border. As for the fonts used for the title, I used the same alpha fonts that came with the kit, only I recolored them purple (from the purple bow) and pink (from the pink flower). I threaded the pink dotted ring through the brown ribbon. Perhaps I should have threaded 2 more..hmmm.... bright ideas just keep popping up! TFL!!!

No comments: