Thursday, October 22, 2009

Purse Card

My first use of the Crafter's Ultimate Companion! It is soooo AWESOME!!! The best thing I've ever purchased. I've made tons of cards since then.  I just have to figure out why I can't upload the pictures without putting them on a background first.  Can anyone let me know why?




Inside the card is a folded piece of paper.  When the card is opened, the folded piece of paper opens up also.  Instructions on how to make this card is included in the CD that came with the Crafter's Ultimate Companion.  I believe you might even find it somewhere in You Tube.

Supplies used: Pink Armadillo cardstock, silk rose, dotted brad, and 2 pieces of pink ribbon.  I made the green  fuzzy flower using green yarn.  The pink center of the green flower is something I crocheted.  I knew they would come in handy sometime!

TFL.

No comments: