Wednesday, October 24, 2007

4 IBARRA Generations

I found this photo among old pictures I kept in a plastic shoebox. This was taken in 1986, my first balik-bayan in five years. During that visit, it was so shocking to see how old my father [Cipriano] became during my absence. The brother [Julius] I left has married and has a son [LeeJay]. My grandfather [Aquilino] still strong as ever. In fact, we even went bowling during that visit.

Fonts: boldly go out [four]; you rook marbelous [pride]; Zenith Script [honor]; zodiastic [love]; Ænigma Scrawl 4 BRK [with]; Stencil OTC [3, husbands]; BN BenWitch Project [bound, generations]; Ultra Condensed sans 2 [remember, memories]; Vladimir script [family, fathers, sons]; xerox malfunction [4]; virgin [brothers]; times new roman-names

BlytheEvans-PineappleParadise paper #2[blue] & 3[orange]

No comments: