Saturday, December 08, 2007

The big 4-oh!

Somebody turned 40 today. It is my husband's nephew's wife. We were invited to celebrate with them tonight. It is going to be a long drive - about an hour. (And it is freezing! It snowed yesterday and the other day. It's very pretty though very cold.) I have to go to give her a hard time about being 40. She did that when it was I who turned 40. Kakain ako, then gaganti, hehehe......

I made her an LO. DH was supposed to frame it but he only has 10x12 frames. So now we'll just give it as is... I don't have a current picture of her so the LO is blank. I will let her put her 40th birthday picture on this LO. We inserted a birthday card with a gift certificate. She can buy her own frame if she wants... or perhaps a photo album.

I chose black, red and white because these are the colors she has in her house. If she decides to frame this, it will not clash with her decor.




Supplies used: Cardstock: DCWV textured cs; big flowers cut from patterned papers from the Inspirations stack by Memory Block; border is from DCWV Black & White Stack; Live, Laugh, Love red ribbon; fonts: Jasmine [Cricut]

Card greeting:
On your birthday, count your candles, count your years, count your gifts, count your lucky stars, and count all the people - like me - who are wishing you a wonderful day!

No comments: