Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween

This looks like Egypt is burning [tee-hee]. This is DD at a Halloween Party hosted by a friend. They had a bonfire to keep the bugs away and to keep them warm on this nifty Hallow Evening. I thought she's too old to go trick or treating. I completely forgot that this age group has something called "parties"!

This is my take on a PS challenge issued by Marix - the use of decorative edge on the layout. It can either be digital or traditional. I usually make digital layouts, but I have these cute embellishments for Fall and Halloween and I thought I'd play with them. It wasn't too bad. I like the outcome, not to mention I love the rich warm colors of Fall.

In addition to the layout, we were asked to make a card using the scraps from the page we made. As I was making the card, I thought to myself... I could have many cards made if I made at least one for each layout I complete! Wow! Perhaps I have to make that a habit. So that I don't get a box full of scraps that usually get filed in the "forgotten box". The other good thing is the brand names of supplies used are still fresh in my mind.




No comments: