Friday, March 27, 2009

Take It from the Eggs-Perts

It's going to be Easter again. This year, there won't be any egg-hunting with kids. All the kids have grown up and are no longer really interested in coloring eggs and hunting for them. This year, I will just reminisce on Easters long gone.

As I was scanning negatives, I found these pictures in the computer. These were taken in 2005 when my sister, Lee, her kids, Diego and Sarah came to visit. It was fun to paint eggs once again!

This layout was put together using It's Easter Kit 1 by Cay Risholm. The yellow borders at the bottom and the journaling tag were made using two of the papers in the kit and two templates I made. The background paper is one of my favorites from this kit. I love the gridlines and the swirls. Fonts used: Chick, Quigley Wiggly, Bradley Hand ITC, and Vivaldi script.


No comments: