Monday, May 11, 2009

A House for Babycakes

I started to make an album about Christina's playhouse that DH and DS built from scratch.  This page started out as a traditional LO. When I took a picture of it I thought I have to add more embellishments which I didn't have. So while it was there on the monitor staring at me, I opened up my digital kit supplies and started putting this page together.
The fonts I used for the title are from a font template.  I traced and cut each alphabet on a pink cardstock and pasted them on a brown one, which again, I cut around leaving a little of the brown show up to give it some shadow.

I believe the other embelishments I used, like the wild flowers, Scrapbook Flair's Ava & Lilly's Mommy: Spring is in the Air kit.  The house, I "built" myself.  Doesn't she look so proud standing in front of her house?

TFL.


No comments: