Saturday, July 18, 2009

Eating Out

One thing I love about Summer is being able to go somewhere and eat out. My brother loves to try different restaurants and food in the area. We spent Friday nights at the Golden Coral. As the name implies... it is a feeding station for two-legged animals [LOL!] Buffet any time of the day and breakfast, lunch, dinner is served any time of the day as well.

This one cold evening we went to the Outback. It being the day before Mother's Day, there was a very long wait. But hey! we were there anyway, so we waited... and waited... and waited...



 
My brother had a taste for BIG juicy steaks! I wasn't able to take pictures of what DH and DB had but I had the baby back ribs and DD had her usual...! Ugh! Isn't she tired of burgers and fries? But that is one very juicy burger! I wouldn't mind having that for myself!
The following weekend, DD, DS, DH, and I, celebrated Mother's Day again at China Chef. DB wasn't able to join us due to his work. So much food!



No comments: