Wednesday, May 09, 2012

A Visit by Pinkee

My youngest sister, Pinkee will be visiting in a few days.  I cannot wait for the day when we go pick her up at the airport (though I don't really wish the days to go zoom by, I just couldn't help it!).  I haven't seen my sister since January 2010.  Time really flies!  So everyday at the office,  I am now the one who says, "can we go home now?", like almost every time I complete one thing.

Pinkee will stay with us for 2 weeks only.  I wish it were a month, at least! [Sigh]  It will be very difficult to see her leave when the time comes.  I took Fridays and Mondays off so I will have long weekends with Pinkee. Besides, in consideration for my officemates, I have to be with them especially on Wednesdays, the busiest day of the week.

So... the plans I have for Pinkee:  take her to Michael's, to Jo-Ann's, to Hobby Lobby, to the Royal Buffet in Schaumburg, to the Botanic Garden, to The Bean (downtown Chicago), have a backyard bbq for an early birthday celebration, have her organize my Kalat Room, make lots of scrapbook pages, catch up with what's going on with the rest of the family in the Philippines.

There will be lots of things to talk about and do!


No comments: