Thursday, July 05, 2012

Desk Photo Holder for a Baby Girl

My son's office mate is going to have a baby girl, so he asked if I could make him a mini album to give at the baby shower.  I saw this design from Marla of Lake Avenue Designs and I've always wanted to try it.  I must have been in a great scrapping mojo that day, very inspired... that I set to make one right away!

 In the end, I tied ribbons between the two flaps to prevent the book from sliding and flopping on the desk.

 The first page

 The second, third, and 4th pages

 Inside of second page after the first page was flipped open to the back

 The third page after the second page was flipped open to the back

 The fourth page after the third page was flipped open to the back

The last page....

 The mini album on its profile

 The back cover

 What the front looks like

What the back looks like when the pages were flipped over.
Please take time to visit Marla here http://www.lakeavenuedesigns.com. 
She has a tutorial on how to make this.

Happy scrapping everyone!


No comments: