Thursday, January 01, 2009

Oh, What Fun!

Rhonna Farrer is giving away 209 of her fabulous designs to one lucky winner! A generous heart always is a successful heart, I say! So visit her blog and spread the fun! I got this news from Lee.

I love Rhonna's designs! I've used her designs in both traditional and digital layouts. Lately, I've been purchasing more and more of her papers and clear stamps. One is more beautiful than the other!

Whoooooo-hoooooo!!!!!

Oh, BTW... have you noticed Rhonna's Christmas ornament in her blog? Ha-ha.... we've got the same idea... her mind is greater though...

1 comment:

Lee i. said...

Happy new year Manang. And good luck with Rhonna's giveaway. Sana manalo tayo. Hehehe. Yes, indeed, great minds think alike. Kung may lamang man siya sa yo, isang guhit lang. :-)