Thursday, April 16, 2009

How Does Your Garden Grow?

I saw a message from my niece Erika asking that I make scrapbook pages for her [again]. Said message was somehow lost in a big pile of unread messages. Hadn't I played catch up with reading my emails, deleting unimportant ones and filing the rest in folders, I wouldn't have seen that request.

I found this picture in her Friendster site. I had a perfect kit to use for it. Something about Mom and Me. However, just when I needed it, I couldn't find it!!!

I am happier with this kit I found in Scrapbook Flair. I've been a fan of Scrapbook Flair and it has been a long time since I visited them. The cleaning up of emails reminded me. This kit is called Whimsical Garden by Gigi. [Thanks much for sharing, Gigi!!!]

I thought I'd do an extraction this time to get rid of the "noisy" background. In place of a bee flying around, I used a butterfly which is also included in the kit. The font used for the title is called Pussycat. It came with my CS3ext. I cut the pink border in half and inserted the title in between. So Erika, my dear... how does your garden grow? I see that Hannah is growing beautifully every day!



1 comment:

D'Risholms said...

This is sooo cute Marissa, great job here :-)