Monday, April 27, 2009

RAK.....!

I am one of Sarah's fans. I love her layouts and I see how she enjoyed those memories so much! I can see it on the pictures, on the journaling, and on her pages.

So here's Sarah.... organizing her room. In so doing, she is getting rid of some stuff. She is starting off with two RAKS!

To play, you have to…
  • Leave a comment with your favorite scrapbook brand… and for those of you who do not scrapbook, she is interested to know whether or not you have ever tried to scrapbook.
  • If you have a blog, post her giveaway on your blog for more players. If you do so, she will add your name in twice… but make sure to let her know that you shared it on your blog.
  • You have until Saturday (May 2), by 11:59 pm PST to play!

1 comment:

sarah said...

thanks for the kinds words. i think your stuff is more amazing though! also, thanks so much for linking me! i totally appreciate it!!!

hope you have a great day,
sarah.
http://redoaklines.wordpress.com