Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Deep In Thought

I caught Christina staring into space with hands on her chin; something adults would do if they were looking out the window as they lean on the window sill. It looks like she was so deep in thought. I stared at her for a little while before I decided to take this picture. For a moment, just like her, I was also deep in thought.  I wondered what on earth babies think about. How they know when to smile, when to cry, and how they get startled. They are such a bunch of little wonders that make us wonder!



Supplies used:  graph paper & yellow border [Cays Creations It's Easter Kit]; Love wordart [Digital Scrapbook Memories In the Mood]; all other items from Digital Scrapbook Memories Collection 2 cd; fonts: Chiller and Birch Standard

No comments: