Thursday, October 29, 2009

Forever My Baby

This picture was taken a few days after we took Christina home. I just loved holding and kissing her; watching her sleep and make little baby noises. When she's awake, I loved how she stared back at me,  She seemed to be memorizing my face. 

I heard somewhere a long time ago that babies are God's messengers... that they were sent to us with a message that God loves us; rhat when they look at us, they are trying to tell us what the message is; that they cry because they get frustrated they can't voice it out and that we do not understand them; that it is unfortunate by the time they can talk, they have forgotten what the message is.

But all was not lost.  I felt the love Christina gave back when she looked into my eyes. I thank God for her and for the love.



Supplies used: Butterfly - cutout from K&Co; fonts: Palace Script MT; Pristina; all other items from: Scrapbookflair - Ava & Lilly's Mom: Expecting kit; torn notebook [Craftfairy1]; scraplifted from KellyGoree [thanks for the inspiration!]

2 comments:

July said...

Love the simplicity of your LO but directly point me the beautiful photo.

HeARTworks said...

Hi, it's a pity you haven't been posting- you make beautiful layouts!