Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Sweet Treats for my Lala

One of the things I wanted to do since I was a little girl was to have a little doll with a little doll house with all the things a little doll would love to have! and I want to make them myself.

I have a collection of Barbie dolls but I don't have much space to make rooms for Barbie, so I chose a small doll, 3" Lalaloopsy.  I scrounged around the house and in my Kalat Room (kalat meaning, mess) for items I could use for the doll house.  I found beads, bottle caps, cereal boxes, bottles of craft paint.

I am just too excited I do not know which room to make first.  I found these puffy stickers from the dollar store and I thought this could be a Lala item!

I bought 2 sets of these stickers and I stuck two stickers that are of the same color, size, shape, back to back to make a whole.


So now, my happy little Lala has sweet treats to share with her friends!



Thanks for visiting!

No comments: