Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A Card For Natasa

Natasa [pronounced Natasha] is leaving. She found a better opportunity at the University of Southern Florida. Tomorrow, both of us will go to Gurnee Mills just to walk around, get something to eat, and gossip [hahahah!].
I made her a card, which I rushed to finish in less than an hour. I spent more time thinking of how to make an envelope.


Supplies used: Fiskars All-a-Fleur embossing puncher, K&Co Happy Trails 2 patterned cardstock, prima flowers, American Traditional Designs "Life's A Beach" charm; EK Success fiber, DCWV mat stack, Joann's Scrap Essentials alpha punchers.

I purposely left the card blank so everyone can sign their best wishes.


1 comment:

Andrea said...

Hi!! I wanted to hop over and say Thanks for leaving a nice comment on my blog! Your cards are AMAZING and your scrapbook layouts are FABULOUS!!!

((hugs))
Andrea Dickinson