Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Rock Star

These are some LOs I made sometime ago using DCWV's Rock Star sheets. The flowers I cut out from various sheets I bought as an open stock at a scrapbook supply store.


I caught Christina playing her guitar and singing in the loft. I've always asked her to pose with her guitar for me but she'd always say she's not in the mood.
She has a great singing voice. Buti na lang di nagmana sa akin [heheheh].

I used some bling in the LO below. The black ribbon-like thing I placed below the pictures is a plastic lace with white bling in each square. I found this at my favorite craft store where it was sold by the yard!


These pictures were taken last Thanksgiving. The delos Reyes girls spent the night at home for a big "after Thanksgiving" shopping the following morning. That night, they had fun taking pictures of themselves with the D80 with the use of the remote control. What a cool gadget. Gotta try that one day when there is no one at home but me and Sgt. Pepper! I could have fun clicking away then hiding all the pictures in a secret file nobody knows about.

Here, both Christina and Jessica were pretending to be fashion models - which they always wanted to try out for. At first I didn't know what to do with that sheet with the big half-a-guitar print on it. So I cut out the guitar and the swirls, added cut out flowers which I've been saving in boxes. I had fun making this LO.


No comments: