Thursday, March 06, 2008

All Time Low



I don't know why they're called All Time Low. How could it be when the band is so popular with the kids? I made LOs of DD''s concert experience with 5 different bands on this one night.


Supplies used: Fiona Hugo's MimiLou KitFonts: Happy & Freestyle Script; created using PS8


Did I go overboard with the flowers and bling? I'm beginning to like overflowing my pages with these.


Supplies used: FionaHugo MimiLou Kit; Font - La Jolla ES; created using PS8




2 comments:

Unknown said...

these are beautiful pages, and they are interesting because they almost contradict the nature of the subject, fancy delicate flowers at a punk rock show...but i like it!

CraftFairy said...

Thank you for your comment. I didn't see it right away, but you are right! I guess I was more focused on DD than on what the photo was all about. I like your comment. It is very helpful. Thanks again.