Monday, March 31, 2008

Hooked

I am so digitally hooked! In my line of work, I'm in front of the computer almost 6.5 hours a day. When I get home, after dinner, I am plopped in front of the TV "listening" to CSI while digitally scrapbooking pictures.

Here are a few I've made the last week.



Credits: PetaBoardman-Girls Wear Blue Too bg ppr, crumpled notebook ppr, paper used as background for the title, blue frame re-colored orange; AneczkaW- Flowers
Font: Rock It!




Credits: Anja John's kit Blogparty. flowers extracted from one of the bg pprs.
Font: Gigi




Credits: DaleAnnCubbage LittleDreamerDesigns; Font: Freestyle Script



Credits: Mrs B - LittleDreamerDesigns - Spring Romance kit and Wildflower doodle
Fonts - Edwardian Script and Times New Roman

2 comments:

Roxannee said...

Hello! Ay salamat may blogspot blog ka na!!! I like it!! You have wonderful layouts and the hidden journals on digis just proves that scrapbooking has no boundaries!!! If there's a will, there's a way!!! Diba?! Now I gotta work on your tag...

Roxannee said...

Craft fairy I got so confused this comment is supposed to go to the Time capsule post...so i am moving it there... :-)