Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Baby Pictures

I've been busy scrapbooking baby pictures of my DD and DS. I like digital scrapbooking because it is so versatile. Here's one that I created using materials from the Sunporch Kit by Amy Teets.




Who says with digital scrapbooking you are locked with just the available embellishments included in a kit?


In this LO I used copies of embellishments from the old scrapbooks I made for my DD. Years ago, I've never heard of "acid-free". So I used anything cute I could get my hands on. The teddy bear is from a gift wrapping paper. The stork is from a magazine ad.


I liked Amy Teets' kit so much I used it on 3 more LOs. On this page is another embellishment I cut out from a greeting card. It is also a copy of what I used in the original album.



No comments: