Monday, March 03, 2008

Kilig to the Bones

I love Mia's challenge for KAYA! #11. Whooo-hooo! I had a chance to drop by this weekend to check out what's going on. When I saw what's up, I immediately set out to work! And here's the fun I whipped up in less than an hour!

Supplies used:

Kim Christensen: journaling stamp from Prima's Be Beautiful kit; butterfly from Prima Hybrid's First Blush; Diane Rigdon: ribbon with flowers from Prima Hybrid's Firsts; Meredith Fenwick: crisscross from Prima Hybrid's First Blush; Trish Jones - glitzstar and glitzswirl from Prima Hybrid's Firsts; Doris Castle: swirly brown bag background paper from Prima's Dreamsicle kit; Monica69: glitter circles; Graphic Jam Designs: blue, green, & orange FairyLights [used in the center of the Prima flowers]. Blue blings on the butterfly is also by Graphic Jam Designs.

I just have a blue background on my desktop, but this one, I uploaded. Drool...drool.... I better make an LO for my DH. He doesn't really mind. When it's time to watch Smallville, I always announce that nobody bother me for an hour because I have a meeting with Tom Welling. He'd sneak in and watch my facial expressions sometimes and tease me about it. I'd always assure him and say, "Don't worry, Honey, you are always my number one." To which he'd respond, "I know. Besides he can't come out of the TV screen." [hehehe]

Oh, here's one for my Honey.

For this LO I used the following: lace, blue mat, and butterfly from Peta M. Boardman's February Sample Bag "BlueBliss"; newspaper flower and background paper from Journals of Life; blue flowers from Good Ol' Years; Font: Cynthia Script.

I made a lot of copies of the blue flowers and scattered them all over the background paper in place of the yellow star-like prints. I re-sized the flowers in, I believe, 4 different sizes. Wow! there are 67 of those blue flowers! 67 layers all shrunk into one!

No comments: